Not everyone likes teenagers showing up at their door to trick-or-treat. Some cities have an ordinance against trick-or-treating teens, and can slap offenders with 100-dollar fines or even jail time.
We want your opinion on this issue. Do you think older kids should be banned from trick-or-treating, and even face fines and jail time? How old is too old to trick-or-treat?
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car