This one is sure to stir up some sibling rivalry.
A new study by the National Bureau of Economic Research finds that first-born children get better grades.
According to the study, parents are usually stricter with the first-borns and get a bit more lax when it comes to enforcing TV rules, monitoring homework, and even getting upset over bad grades for subsequent children?
What do you think? Are first-born children smarter? Do other factors have more to do with determining intelligence? Sound off!
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River