Washington and Colorado became the first states to legalize recreational use of marijuana this past year.
And now for the first time, a clear majority of Americans (58%) say the drug should be legalized.
This is in sharp contrast to the time Gallup first asked the question in 1969, when only 12% favored legalization.
What do you think about this issue? Do you support the nationwide legalization of marijuana? Is it time for this change, or do you think it would create more problems than it would solve? Sound Off!
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th