A Florida sheriff wants criminal charges against the parents of two girls, charged with bullying another student until she killed herself. The sheriff 12-year old Rebecca Sedwick was bullied for 10 months and the parents should have done something to stop it. One Florida lawmaker also wants new legislation that would require schools to report bullying incidents to police. What do you think: who should be held responsible in extreme bullying cases like this? Kids? Parents? School staff and administrators?
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home