A Florida sheriff wants criminal charges against the parents of two girls, charged with bullying another student until she killed herself. The sheriff 12-year old Rebecca Sedwick was bullied for 10 months and the parents should have done something to stop it. One Florida lawmaker also wants new legislation that would require schools to report bullying incidents to police. What do you think: who should be held responsible in extreme bullying cases like this? Kids? Parents? School staff and administrators?
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March