The government shutdown has more people than ever saying America needs a third party.
A new Gallup poll says 60% of Americans say the Democratic and Republicans parties do such a poor job of representing the American people that a third major party is needed.
That is the highest Gallup has measured in the 10-year history of this question.
Results for the Gallup poll are based on telephone interviews conducted between October 3rd and 6th.
Gallup took a random sample of 1,028 adults, aged 18 and older, living in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
What do you think? Is it time for a third party? Or do you think it's time to eliminate all the parties?
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car