First it was state-controlled liquor, now it's marijuana, legal and taxed in Washington. If Rep. Jim McDermott has his way, online gambling will also be made legal - and would be taxed by the federal government. One philosophy behind so-called "sin taxes" is that, if people are doing it anyway, maybe the activity should be legalized and taxed. We want to know what you think: do you agree with these sin taxes? Do you think online gambling should be legal? Click here to leave your comments inside.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital