Do you think an armed revolt might be necessary to protect liberties?
A Public Mind poll by Farleigh Dickinson University says 29 percent of registered voters say yes.
The poll, which surveyed 863 registered voters and asked about gun control and the possibility an armed revolution might be necessary.
47 percent said they disagreed, 18 percent said they neither agreed nor disagreed, 5 percent said they were unsure, and 1 percent refused to respond.
As far as party lines are concerned, 44 percent of the people who said yes were Republican, 18 percent were Democrat, the rest Independent.
How do you feel about it? Do you think the need for an armed revolt would be necessary? Do you think the poll is ridiculous?
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting