Do you think an armed revolt might be necessary to protect liberties?
A Public Mind poll by Farleigh Dickinson University says 29 percent of registered voters say yes.
The poll, which surveyed 863 registered voters and asked about gun control and the possibility an armed revolution might be necessary.
47 percent said they disagreed, 18 percent said they neither agreed nor disagreed, 5 percent said they were unsure, and 1 percent refused to respond.
As far as party lines are concerned, 44 percent of the people who said yes were Republican, 18 percent were Democrat, the rest Independent.
How do you feel about it? Do you think the need for an armed revolt would be necessary? Do you think the poll is ridiculous?
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up