The North Dakota legislature has passed a bill that would essentially ban abortion.
The bill defines human life as beginning at conception.
Abortion-rights advocates say the so-called "personhood" measure is unconstitutional and clearly violates he U.S. Supreme Court's ruling that legalized abortion.
Other bills awaiting the governor's signature would ban abortions sought because of genetic defects.
Do you think abortion rights should be limited? Or do you think cases against abortion rights should end?
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time