The North Dakota legislature has passed a bill that would essentially ban abortion.
The bill defines human life as beginning at conception.
Abortion-rights advocates say the so-called "personhood" measure is unconstitutional and clearly violates he U.S. Supreme Court's ruling that legalized abortion.
Other bills awaiting the governor's signature would ban abortions sought because of genetic defects.
Do you think abortion rights should be limited? Or do you think cases against abortion rights should end?
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home