States are turning up the heat on smoking; urging major pharmacy chains to stop selling tobacco products.
Cigarettes, chewing tobacco and similar products all come with warnings from Surgeon General.
And now a group of Attorneys General are joining the fight against smoking.
They sent a letter to Walgreens and Rite-Aid, along with Walmart, Kroger and Safeway.
They want those stores to stop selling tobacco products.Just last month, CVS announced it would stop selling tobacco by October.
Would you like to see all the major chains stop selling tobacco products?
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time