Public confidence in all three news platforms is at an all-time low.
The three platforms are TV news, newspapers and the internet.
Gallup released a poll today that shows only 18 percent of Americans surveyed expressed a "great deal" or "quite a lot" of confidence in the news medium.
Gallup has been asking the question since 1993 and this year was the lowest number ever.
So, we were curious, are you confident in TV news or news in general? If no, why?
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River