The state legislature in Oregon has approved a new tuition plan for it's seven state universities.
The bill is now waiting for the governor's review and signature.
It would allow students to attend school then repay tuition at a later date based on their earnings.
Those who earn more would pay more back, those who earn less would owe less.
The program would replace the more traditional student loans.
Do you think this is a great idea?
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march