Mayor David Condon announced the four finalists for Spokane Police Chief Wednesday morning.
The candidates are, Daniel J. Mahoney, Commanding Officer of the Ingleside Police Station within the San Francisco Police Department.
George E. Markert, Director of the Office of Public Integrity for the City of Rochester, N.Y.
Frank G. Straub, Director of Public Safety for the City of Indianapolis.
And Blair Ulring, retired Police Chief of the City of Stockton, California.
All four candidates will be in town next Wednesday for a series of panels, some of which will be open to the public.
All of the panels will be televised on City Cable 5 and streamed online.
What's the one thing you'd like to see the new chief change?
Comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th