(AP) - The Spokane City Council will consider an ordinance to crack down on bikini baristas.
Councilman Mike Fagan says his proposal gives the owners of the stands a choice: put more clothes on the baristas or move their business.
The proposed ordinance would create a misdemeanor "unlawful public exposure" law that baristas who wear too little clothing would violate.
Fagan says such businesses could move to areas where adult businesses are permitted.
The ordinance is not yet scheduled for debate by the council. Fagan said he wanted to wait a couple of weeks to collect public opinion.
What's your opinion? Would you like to see them cover up a bit or are they fine?
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blachard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather