(AP) - The Spokane City Council will consider an ordinance to crack down on bikini baristas.
Councilman Mike Fagan says his proposal gives the owners of the stands a choice: put more clothes on the baristas or move their business.
The proposed ordinance would create a misdemeanor "unlawful public exposure" law that baristas who wear too little clothing would violate.
Fagan says such businesses could move to areas where adult businesses are permitted.
The ordinance is not yet scheduled for debate by the council. Fagan said he wanted to wait a couple of weeks to collect public opinion.
What's your opinion? Would you like to see them cover up a bit or are they fine?
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties