Police say bikini baristas at two espresso stands in Everett were putting on strip shows.
Officers arrested three women, including a 16 year old, yesterday at two Grab-N-Go locations.
Police said the arrests were the result of a two-month undercover investigation following citizen complaints.
Investigators say at times no coffee would be sold but the women would be paid for exposing themselves in violation of the city's adult cabaret law.
Seeing this story, do you have concerns about Spokane's bikini barista stands? Or do you think it's too bad a few baristas in Everett are giving other bikini stands a bad name?
Comment below or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'