More and more Americans are becoming disillusioned with our federal government.
A new Pew survey reports only 1 in 3 Americans views the federal government in good light.
That is the lowest level in 15 years.
Of 1,514 people polled, only 33 percent of Americans were happy with the federal government.
In 2002, 64 percent viewed the federal government favorably.
On the flip side, the majority of Americans are satisfied with their local and state governments.
Are you happy with the federal government?
Are you happy with our state and local government?
Comment below or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'