Beginning next year, the number of people in Washington seeking substance abuse treatment could triple.
Thousands will become eligible for insurance coverage because of new health care reform laws starting in January.
About 166,000 new people could seek substance abuse treatment.
The state estimates right now - only 1 in 10 who need substance abuse treatment get it.
Do you think substance abuse treatment should be covered under the new health care reform?
Or should the person seeking treatment be responsible for paying? Sound Off!
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods