Okay, it's here. We've had our first measurable, commute-affecting snow of the season. Everyone's talking about it, so we're going to keep it simple. Are you happy about the snow? Excited about winter or dreading what's to come? And, what advice do you have for your fellow drivers in the Inland Northwest? Leave your comments below.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line