Monday, Americans stopped to thank and honor our veterans. But, every day, thousands of those veterans feel slighted and left behind as their claims languish in a backlog with the Veterans Administration. The VA says more than half a million veterans are waiting for claims to be processed. We're focusing on the issue in a KXLY special report. But if you're a veteran or have a loved one who is, we want to know: what's your experience dealing with the VA? Does more need to be done to help our nation's veterans?
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th