Gonzaga University has placed two students on probation for the remainder of their time at the school, after the students were found to be in violation of the campus weapons policy. The students fought off a would-be burglar by showing a weapon last week, but because their apartment is campus-owned, they weren't allowed to have the firearm. Gonzaga also says it will re-examine its weapons policy in light of the incident. What do you think: did Gonzaga make the right decision to place the students on probation, rather than expelling or suspending them? Do you think GU should reevaluate its weapons policy? Leave your comments below.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image