A hearing is scheduled for Tuesday afternoon in Spokane about the impact of coal-carrying trains coming through the Inland Northwest. Dozens of people lined up hours early Tuesday, hoping to share their opinion at the meeting. Opponents say it would harm the environment; proponents say it will bring jobs to the area. What do you think: are you worried about more coal-carrying trains coming through the area? Are opponents over-reacting to the possible environmental threat? Click here to leave your comments inside.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday