Media around the nation and around the world are talking about a story we've been following for weeks. On Friday, a judge ruled two Colville 5th graders will stand trial for a plot to kill fellow classmates. This decision came despite testimony that said kids that age are too young to plot and carry out such a plan. What do you think: Is 10 years old too young to be charged with such a serious crime? Are kids that young capable of really understanding that level of violence? Leave your comments below.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives