As our kids get ready to head back to school, security is on a lot of parents' minds. One school in Arkansas is trying to make its schools safer by arming district employees. The district is training employees who will carry concealed weapons and serve as guards. It's legal, but the state's education commissioner says he would prefer the We want to know what you think: Should school employees be allowed to carry guns on campus? Is that better left to law enforcement? Or should guns be banned from campus altogether? Leave your comments below.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults