After a rash of robberies in Spokane, local businesses are looking for new ways to protect themselves. We've told you already about Jitterz Java baristas carrying guns. Now, Sharp Shooting Indoor Gun Range is holding a crime prevention seminar for business owners and employees. The shop's owner says it will include lethal and non-lethal methods. What do you think: how would you like to see businesses protect themselves? Guns? Security cameras? Simply calling 911? Sound Off!
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car