SOUND OFF: A photo of an airman "kissing" a Prisoner of War-Missing in Action symbol has gone viral and is sparking controversy, with many outraged calling the photo disrespectful.
The photo was taken three years ago, but just now came to the attention of the U.S. Airforce. The airman, Staff Sgt. Cherish Byers who is stationed at Fairchild AFB, is now the subject of an investigation that will determine if any disciplinary measures should be taken.
We want to know your opinion on this. Should the airman face disciplinary action for the photo? Or are people over-reacting about the three-year-old photo?
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position