SOUND OFF: A photo of an airman "kissing" a Prisoner of War-Missing in Action symbol has gone viral and is sparking controversy, with many outraged calling the photo disrespectful.
The photo was taken three years ago, but just now came to the attention of the U.S. Airforce. The airman, Staff Sgt. Cherish Byers who is stationed at Fairchild AFB, is now the subject of an investigation that will determine if any disciplinary measures should be taken.
We want to know your opinion on this. Should the airman face disciplinary action for the photo? Or are people over-reacting about the three-year-old photo?
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River