The separation of church and state is taking center stage in Oklahoma, as a group that worships Satan unveils plans to erect a statue of the dark lord inside the state capitol building. The statue depicts Satan with children at his feet and his next to a statue of the 10 Commandments. Not surprisingly, there are objections. Many say it doesn't belong - one lawmaker says it shouldn't go inside the state capitol because it has no historical significance within the state. What do you think?
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some