The Washington legislature opened its 60-day session today and one of the first actions was for the House of Representatives to pass the DREAM Act. It would allow children of undocumented immigrants access to financial aid. Opponents say it rewards illegal behavior. Supporters say it's not the children's fault their parents immigrated illegally and that making it easier for them to go to college with help Washigton's work force and provide revenue for the state. What do you think?
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car