There is so much promise on New Year's Eve; that's why it seems so easy to make new year's resolutions. So, we want to know what you're resolving to do in 2013. Are you making resolutions? What are they? What resolutions should our country and/or our community make? Leave your comments below.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter