Press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said the White House is focused on uniting and healing the country after the Las Vegas massacre but also open to a discussion on bump stocks.
- Titanic artifact exhibition opens Saturday
- Studying hate to fight it: GU kicks off fourth International Conference on Hate Studies
- East Valley Middle School's proactive approach to bullying
- Police search for car that hit and killed cyclist
- Voters may receive envelopes without ballots in Spokane County
- Federal felon arrest finds large amount of drugs and guns