U.S. stocks end higher on Dell buyout and financials' strength. Dow adds 99 points. Nasdaq rises 1.3%, S&P gains 1%.
Local News Headlines
- Mail carrier sentenced in Portland for theft
- Man gets 50 year in prison for molesting boy
- Not guilty plea in Oregon bomb case
- Belgrade man convicted in Ponzi scheme
- Pronghorn at E. Ore. chemical depot relocated
- Police undergoing crisis intervention training
- Owners of former WA state liquor stores struggling
- Teen seeks to withdraw plea in Yakima shooting
- 1,700 pot business applications received in Wash.
- 3 new Pasco schools named for female scientists