Mark Peterson has been in broadcasting for more than two decades, with 16 years in television. He graduated from high school in Billings, Montana, and attended college at Montana State University in beautiful Bozeman. He started in radio in 1981 and has since worked in Billings, Bozeman, and Northern California and has traveled extensively throughout the U.S., both with work and for enjoyment.Mark has served on many boards for various charities, spoken to groups of 10 to 10,000 people and is a director with the Spokane Lilac Association (a "purple coater").Mark is married and has three sons, Tillman (born in July of 2004), Matthew, and Joseph. He enjoys golf, fishing and traveling when time allows.
You can contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties