Mark Peterson has been in broadcasting for more than two decades, with 16 years in television. He graduated from high school in Billings, Montana, and attended college at Montana State University in beautiful Bozeman. He started in radio in 1981 and has since worked in Billings, Bozeman, and Northern California and has traveled extensively throughout the U.S., both with work and for enjoyment.Mark has served on many boards for various charities, spoken to groups of 10 to 10,000 people and is a director with the Spokane Lilac Association (a "purple coater").Mark is married and has three sons, Tillman (born in July of 2004), Matthew, and Joseph. He enjoys golf, fishing and traveling when time allows.
You can contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured