COTTONWOOD, Idaho - On October 14, Idaho County Sheriff's Deputy Scott Paulsen and Sgt. Justin Scuka responded to the report of a male and female physically fighting in the yard of a residence on Ironwood Drive in Cottonwood, Idaho.
The reporting party further advised a small child was involved.
Upon arrival, both parties were interviewed and 21-year-old Michael K. Damon, was arrested for Aggravated Battery and Domestic Battery in the presence of a child.
Damon was released from custody on his own recognizance.
- Missing Hayden man found dead off Highway 3
- Four arrested on drug charges in Orofino
- Ridpath Hotel offers affordable downtown housing
- SRHD and Spokane County Jail look to expand methadone treatment to more inmates
- Kootenai County first responders train for railroad emergency
- Arrest made in double murder investigation