YAKIMA, Wash. - A Yakima Washington state trooper investigated for having sex with a woman after a drunken driving arrest has resigned.
Trooper Travis Lamb told KIMA he resigned from his dream job over the way the investigation was handled.
Patrol spokesman Bob Calkins told the station investigators believe Lamb violated misconduct rules.
Both sides say the sex last March was consensual. Lamb went to the woman's house after she was released from jail. He was in uniform but off duty. Prosecutors did not charge him.
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools