YAKIMA, Wash. - A Yakima doctor accused of raping women patients during exams pleaded not guilty Monday in Yakima County Superior Court.
Dr. Fady Sabry was arrested last month and accused of raping a woman during what he called a pelvic massage. Two other women came forward and said they also were sexually assaulted by the doctor.
KAPP reports one of the women is also suing Sabry and the clinic where he worked.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home