YAKIMA, Wash. - A Yakima doctor accused of raping women patients during exams pleaded not guilty Monday in Yakima County Superior Court.
Dr. Fady Sabry was arrested last month and accused of raping a woman during what he called a pelvic massage. Two other women came forward and said they also were sexually assaulted by the doctor.
KAPP reports one of the women is also suing Sabry and the clinic where he worked.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting