PULLMAN, Wash. - A 22-year-old Washington State University student who fell three stories from an apartment building balcony is apparently improving at a Spokane hospital.
The man fell early Friday morning from an apartment building on College Hill while trying to climb down to a second story balcony. He landed on shrubs and grass and was found unconscious.
Pullman police say he has since woken up after being flown to a hospital in Spokane. Officers say alcohol was involved.
This is the third time this semester that there has been an alcohol involved building fall involving a university student at either University of Idaho or Washington State University.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting