PULLMAN, Wash. - At their meeting Friday at WSU-Vancouver, Washington State University regents will take a look at the design of a $61 million football operations center in Pullman.
It's the second phase of upgrades for Martin Stadium and will include offices for coaches, meeting rooms and training rooms for players. The first phase included luxury suites, premium boxes and a new press box.
Funding comes from PAC-12 TV revenue.
Regents would vote on the operations center at a future meeting. Plans call for it to open in the spring of 2014.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position