PULLMAN, Wash. - At their meeting Friday at WSU-Vancouver, Washington State University regents will take a look at the design of a $61 million football operations center in Pullman.
It's the second phase of upgrades for Martin Stadium and will include offices for coaches, meeting rooms and training rooms for players. The first phase included luxury suites, premium boxes and a new press box.
Funding comes from PAC-12 TV revenue.
Regents would vote on the operations center at a future meeting. Plans call for it to open in the spring of 2014.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting