COLFAX, Wash. - The Washington State University graduate student accused of trying to murder his wife has pleaded not guilty.
Jacob Forster, 32, of Uniontown entered the plea Friday to attempted first degree murder in Whitman County Superior Court.
Sheriff's deputies say Forster tried to use gas to asphyxiate his 27-year-old wife while she slept.
Forster, a WSU graduate student in chemistry, is scheduled to stand trial next month.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River