PULLMAN, Wash. - A Washington State University football player accused of seriously injuring a teammate with a locker room sucker punch is charged with felony assault.
18-year-old Emmitt Su'a-Kalio was arrested on the same count in early October by WSU police, two days after he allegedly punched a teammate, breaking his jaw. Su'a-Kalio is a redshirt freshman.
The victim had to undergo surgery at a Spokane hospital to have his jaw wired shut.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane