FORD, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol is investigating a fatal hit and run crash that occurred north of Ford, Wash. Tuesday night.
WSP reports the crash happened just after 7 p.m. 10 miles north of Ford on State Route 231, involving one vehicle and a pedestrian.
The victim is identified as 20-year-old Evonna Hyde, who WSP said lived in the area.
WSP believes a green pick up or SUV headed southbound hit and killed Hyde.
Authorities are on scene investigating the crash and are considering the incident a felony hit and run.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home