FORD, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol is investigating a fatal hit and run crash that occurred north of Ford, Wash. Tuesday night.
WSP reports the crash happened just after 7 p.m. 10 miles north of Ford on State Route 231, involving one vehicle and a pedestrian.
The victim is identified as 20-year-old Evonna Hyde, who WSP said lived in the area.
WSP believes a green pick up or SUV headed southbound hit and killed Hyde.
Authorities are on scene investigating the crash and are considering the incident a felony hit and run.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting