YAKIMA, Wash. - The 15-year-old boy who was shot on a Yakima sidewalk Tuesday was shot in the same block two months ago.
Police Capt. Rod Light says the teen was wounded in a leg on Nov. 1 and was unable or unwilling to say who shot him.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports there has been no arrest in that shooting or the latest shooting in which the 15-year-old was shot in the head. A 17-year-old companion was shot in the back. Both are in critical condition.
Police believe the shootings are gang-related.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults