SUNNYSIDE, Wash. - A 5-year-old boy who was wounded by a bullet fired into a house at Sunnyside is reported in intensive care at a Seattle hospital.
Sgt. Joey Glossen says a family member says the boy is in stable condition.
The Yakima Herald-Republic reports (http://bit.ly/JLC53T ) the boy was not a target but was hit Tuesday night by indiscriminate gunfire.
Investigators believe the shooting is gang-related because gang members related to the boy's family have lived in the home.
- I-90 closed at Vantage Bridge due to crash
- What's considered low-income in Spokane?
- Former WSU student sentenced to 12 years for drugs
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump