LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. - Police are investigating a Washington massage therapist after female clients reported that he drugged and molested them.
The Spokesman-Review reports that court documents say two women separately reported similar experiences to police after visiting the Liberty Lake massage therapist.
Court documents say the women told authorities that the massage therapist sprayed them with a homemade chemical mist that he said would "relax" them, but which left them unable to fight back as he climbed on top of them and forcibly touched their genitals.
Documents say the massage therapist has been fired from his clinic but has not been charged with a crime.
The clinic's owner and the massage therapist's attorney, Dutch Wetzel, decline to comment to the Spokesman-Review.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017