EPHRATA, Wash. - A woman was killed Saturday morning in Ephrata when she was struck by an eastbound Burlington Northern-Santa Fe freight train.
The body of 25-year-old Cristina Celeste Hernandez was found near the AmTrak Depot
The Ephrata Police Department, BNFS Railway and the Grant County Coroner say her death was a suicide.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity