CHENEY, Wash. - The Spokane County Medical Examiner's Office identified the woman found dead in an apparent murder-suicide in Cheney as Erin (Roman) Michele Bailey, 46.
Cheney police responded to the Rosebrook Inn on Saturday morning for a welfare check. Police found the bodies of a man and a woman, a gun and multiple shell casings.
According to the medical examiner, Bailey died of gunshot wounds to the chest and her manner of death was homicide.
The man was identified by the medical examiner Tuesday afternoon as 66-year-old David Andrews. Andrews died from a gunshot wound to the head.
Spokane County deputies and Cheney police are investigating the shooting.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land