MOSES LAKE, Wash. --- Authorities are investigating investigating an incident at Horizon Credit Union near Pioneer Street in Moses Lake.
A woman walked into the bank and claimed she had a "device" strapped to her chest.
She told bank employees that two men had abducted her had taped a potential explosive device to her chest, telling her to demand money from the bank.
No one was injured, and the woman eventually exited the bank. She was taken into custody.
A bomb squad determined there were no explosives.
Moses Lake police confirmed the woman's story. They're looking for two suspects- an African American male in his 30's with a mustache, and a 14-16-year-old Hispanic male with a slight accent.
If you have any information, MLPD and the FBI ask that you contact dispatch at 762-1160 or the Moses Lake Police Department at 764-3887.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home