SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness for ALS continues to sweep the nation but Winkler Construction in Spokane Valley took it to a whole new level Friday.
They loaded the bucket of a front end loader with 1,500 gallons of water, 2,000 pounds of ice and made it rain. Brian Winkler also had a message for some of his friends.
'The Winkler team accepts the ice bucket challenge and we extend the challenge to our friends at Central Pre-mix, Spokane Rock and Knife River. Lets do it guys," he said.
So the only question now is if those businesses will accept the challenge and how they will top Winkler Construction.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting