SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Ice Bucket Challenge to raise money and awareness for ALS continues to sweep the nation but Winkler Construction in Spokane Valley took it to a whole new level Friday.
They loaded the bucket of a front end loader with 1,500 gallons of water, 2,000 pounds of ice and made it rain. Brian Winkler also had a message for some of his friends.
'The Winkler team accepts the ice bucket challenge and we extend the challenge to our friends at Central Pre-mix, Spokane Rock and Knife River. Lets do it guys," he said.
So the only question now is if those businesses will accept the challenge and how they will top Winkler Construction.
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blachard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured
- Preparing for icy winter weather