SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - West Valley City School is partnering with Clothes for the Cause, a fundraising company that collects clothes in exchange for cash, for an event to raise money for enhanced learning experiences such as assemblies, field trips and other learning opportunities for the school's students.
Donations can be dropped off at West Valley City School between 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on November 16-20th. West Valley City School is located at 8920 E. Valleyway, Spokane, WA 99212.
Clothes for the Cause makes it easy for everyone in our community to contribute by not asking for money or for someone to buy something. Instead they partner with fundraising groups to collect items that our friends, family and neighbors already have in their houses such as clothes, shoes, purses, belts and household linens.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River