PULLMAN, Wash. - Washington State University IT and Web systems are down due to significant flooding.
WSU says Information Services and Facilities Services are working together to try and fix the situation. The school says several critical enterprise systems have been impacted in the IT building.
Several students have taken to Twitter to voice complaints about not being able to access the school website or online services to complete online assignments. One student tweeted "Couldn't finish my final for COM105. Tried to get through IT Help but they were already backed up! #wsuflood."
At this point there is no estimated time on when the problem will be fixed.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'