PULLMAN, Wash. - Washington State University IT and Web systems are down due to significant flooding.
WSU says Information Services and Facilities Services are working together to try and fix the situation. The school says several critical enterprise systems have been impacted in the IT building.
Several students have taken to Twitter to voice complaints about not being able to access the school website or online services to complete online assignments. One student tweeted "Couldn't finish my final for COM105. Tried to get through IT Help but they were already backed up! #wsuflood."
At this point there is no estimated time on when the problem will be fixed.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting