An Amber Alert for Washington State has been canceled.
The Washington State Patrol said a rape suspect abducted a 2 year-old child Friday night from White Swan.
Investigators believed 28 year-old Chet Moses may have been en route to the Spokane area however he was taken into custody in Kennewick.
The 2 year-old girl, who is the daughter of Moses, is safe.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone