SEATTLE, Wash. - e National Weather Service forecasts clear skies with high temperatures in the 70s and 80s this week across Washington.
Forecasters say it won't last through the weekend.
Clouds are expected to bring cooler air Friday and a chance of showers over the weekend.
- 4 Things To Know For Tuesday, April 25
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image