SEATTLE, Wash. - e National Weather Service forecasts clear skies with high temperatures in the 70s and 80s this week across Washington.
Forecasters say it won't last through the weekend.
Clouds are expected to bring cooler air Friday and a chance of showers over the weekend.
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction