SEATTLE, Wash. - e National Weather Service forecasts clear skies with high temperatures in the 70s and 80s this week across Washington.
Forecasters say it won't last through the weekend.
Clouds are expected to bring cooler air Friday and a chance of showers over the weekend.
- Unity in the Community brings Spokane together to celebrate diversity
- Felons finding new purpose in life at Family Faith Community Church
- Leukemia survivor meets blood donor for first time
- Parents fearful about children outdoors without glasses during eclipse
- Scavenger hunt for eclipse glasses causes frenzy around town
- Homes briefly evacuated as fire burns near Colville