RITZVILLE, Wash. - One person is dead and three others injured following a vehicle rollover on Saturday morning.
It happened around 5:30 on State Route 395, south of Ritzville, near the Hatton Rest Area.
41-year-old Jeremy Hall of Connell drove his Chevy pickup into the median and rolled the truck into the next lane.
Hall died at the scene.
Three passengers were transported to the hospital with injuries.
Washington State Patrol says the incident occurred because Hall was driving too fast for the poor road conditions.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position